Bolivar, Tennessee
Additional Fees

HATE THEM....HATE THEM...HATE THEM..WITH A PASSION!!! THEY ARE RUDE AND DONT WANT TO LISTEN I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL MY CAR IS PAID OFF SO I WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM!!!

I LOVE A MAN NAMED EDDIE THERE THO..HE WAS VERY POLITE AND GOT THE JOB DONE AND HELPED ME OUT A LOT...THEY WONT LET YOU SPEAK TO THE PERSON YOU ARE ASKING TO TALK TOO..

IF I DIDN'T NEED A CAR I WOULD DEFINITELY GIVE THIS CAR BACK BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE..LEARN CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO SOMEONE AND YOU WILL NOT CURESED OUT. IF YOU GET THEM I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Veros Credit. The most disappointing about veros credit auto financing at Veros Credit was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Veros Credit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Veros Credit to other companies on our site.

Comments

Absolutely agree...it has been almost 3 weeks and they still haven't finished setting up my account...calling constantly wanting more info. Worst finance company