1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have been with veros credit for a year now and they never mentioned that I will be charged twenty dollars every day that I don't pay my car note. When they tell you, you have ten days to pay before your charged a late fee!!

But then I'm told every day within those ten days your being charged twenty dollars!! I called to try to get this fixed, the first person I talked to was nice and professional.! But the supervisor Jose was an arrogant ***.! He's supposably the supervisor but acts unprofessional.!

I am 21 yrs old and I first financed my car when I was 19 and they over charged me for my car! So I try talking to this supervisor to try and solve things but he didn't even let me speak was just interrupting me and was acting very unprofessional! Don't do business with them!!!!

Even if you pay your car note and be polite they still take your money.!!! Jose the supervisor told me (everyone is out for your money) that just tells me they are out for your money be carful and read what you sign!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Santa Ana, California, United States #941434

Hello there please join our fb page www dot facebook dot com slash JusticiadeVEROScredit

We need people to join this page to fight for justice and email me at mpant001 at yahoo dot com for more information we can discuss in private thank you

Fresno, California, United States #940996

I had the same problem with this man Jose. He was very rude.

He talked to me like I was *** and I didn't understand English. He used sarcasm and a very rude tone of voice.

to Cy Santa Ana, California, United States #941438