This Company is beyond "RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, & UNPROFESSIONAL"!!!! They harass you call you private everyday,& when you finally answer it call them back they ask you why haven't you been asking their calls.

Like people who the heck do you think you guys are!!! They do not work with you. They seem very unpleasant to a point you don't want to talk to them. You want to change your number.

I will be so glad when I finish paying my car off. I never want to have to deal with a company like them ever!! I'm very surprised this company hasn't been shut down by now cause no one likes them. For example I paid my bill a few days before it was due and the next month comes and the system says I have to pay for the month I paid for.

Like are you kidding me.

I refuse to pay for a month I already paid for and have the confirmation number saying it was sent. So this place is a scam and just want more money!!!!!!!

Comments

Espero pronto poder pagar mis cuentas y no buelvo a tratar *** esta clase de gente, deverian demandarlos y kitarles la licencia a este tipo de gente.