5.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I wouldn't give a star on this company. Save your money, there are lots of places to go.

They will ripped you every penny they could.

Bad costumer service and when it comes to giving you back the reimburstment forget about it. Listen to other people.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Veros Credit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Veros Credit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Veros Credit to other companies on our site.

Comments

Tengo tras prestamos de carros *** veros credit y la forma en k me an tratado son de lo peor no tienen forma para tratar al cliente,recientemente fuy a hacer un pago y tenia la idea de pagar una cuenta en total y le pregunte a la persona k si pagava una de mis cuentas en total cuanto me revajarian porrke ya no tendrian k cobrarme financiamiento, y de mal modo me contesto k les tenia k pagar todo k *** ellos no aplicava eso k lo k firme en el contrato lo pagava y k no me rebajarian nada, la peor gente para servicios al cliente, y no es la primera de esta compania k me trata asi, *** los dedos de mis manos no alcanso a contar las veces k me an tratado mal.