I called to let them know I was making my car payment and a lady called Elvira saying she was the supervisor was rude and nasty when I was not being rude at all with her she would hang up on me when I was talking and would tell me not to be calling. I had never ever had such a bad experience with any finance company like I did with this lady called Elvira out of Santa Ana CA who said she was the supervisor even if she was I don't think she has a right to treat people the way she does. I would never recommend Veros Credit to any friend or family member.

Comments

You're all abosolutely right, these people are Ghetto ***. No professionalism whats so ever.

Yeah got a call that they are going to repo my car, and it hasn't even been 30 days late yet. Well if you ask me you're doing me a favor by taking it away. I tried to explain my situation but his words no we cant do that.

I hope your company goes under.

TOON TO

DAVERAMSEY.COM

LISTEN TO HIM FOR FREE 980AM FROM 11-1PM

IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE REAGARDING SCRUPULIOUS LENDERS LIKE THESE *** BAGS!!

just pay on line its free and you dont have to deal with the retards over the phone and spread the word that way all those idots will be left out of a job!!

i reported them to BBB you should to..

i reported them to BBB you should to..