Veros credit has constantly harassed me regarding the payment for my auto loan regardless of the fact that I have never been 30 days late ever.Their personnel, lie, give false info.

regarding what they can and can not do, refuse to give legal documentation to me when I request it et. They constantly call me up until the 10th day of the grace period, and are constantly threatening to repo my vehicle even though it's not even 10 days past due. I have never dealt with a company that is so rude, disrespectful it's unbelievable they think they can say anything and get away with it. Then they constantly threaten to repo my car but the payment is not ever late according to their supposed policies.

Today I called because I have mailed my payment but it has not gotten there yet. The person who assisted me (if you want to call it that) name was Olivia! She was so incredibly rude and disrespectful I was shocked. She stated to me that I didn't actually send my payment in and shuffled me around to several people then they hung up after telling me I couldn't even afford the payment and that they didn't believe I actually sent it in.

She proceeded to tell me she would reverse the extension arrangement we made last month for which I paid fees I didn't even owe as my account just to get it taken care of because Miguel who lied to me over and over again about waiving fees when I paid via debit card (oh ya they charge 9.95 ) to pay this way.

This company is so bad I will never and no one else should ever get a loan from them.They are loan sharks steer clear.

Review about: Veros Credit Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Veros Credit?

Comments

TOON TO

DAVERAMSEY.COM

LISTEN TO HIM FOR FREE 980AM FROM 11-1PM

IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE REAGARDING SCRUPULIOUS LENDERS LIKE THESE *** BAGS!!

just pay on line its free and you dont have to deal with the retards over the phone and spread the word that way all those idots will be left out of a job!!

indeed they are i reported them to BBB you should to..